Oklahoma City has one of America's few accredited continuing care retirement communities.
Independent Living at Epworth Villa means more freedom than you find in most Oklahoma City retirement communities: A large selection of floor plan styles for cottages and apartments, a rich menu of services and amenities included in your monthly fee, an action-packed calendar of activities for every taste, and a philosophy of "Whole Person Wellness" to help you make the most of living here. Above all, we have an unusually wide choice of health care options, with your choice of Life Care or fee-for-service plans—reassurance that we have the capabilities to care for you in just about any situation, with options that best suit your budget.
Our Life Care option gives Independent Living residents lifetime priority access to the full range of health care services—Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care and Rehabilitation—all included in your monthly fee. That means your expenses won't change dramatically, even if your health does. You don't pay more for a higher level of care.
With our Fee-for-Service option, you pay a one-time entrance fee and monthly fees that cover a comprehensive range of services. Our entrance fees start off at $53,000. You have the same lifetime residency rights as a Life Care resident, but you pay for future short- or long-term health care services as you need them.
Either way, you have the confidence of knowing that Epworth Villa is one of the few continuing care retirement communities in America—fewer than 10%--to earn CARF-CCAC accreditation for the quality of our services.
Talk to us about the full range of options we offer. Please call to schedule a tour to see what Epworth Villa's independent living has to offer for you or your loved one. Call (405) 752-1200 or contact us online.
One comprehensive monthly service fee includes
- Housekeeping services
- Dining venues - The Red Bud Room, The Bistro and The Café
- Utilities (home phone and internet access not included)
- Weekly linen services
- All exterior and interior maintenance
- Covered or garage parking
- Coffee lounge
- Meeting rooms
- Wellness program
- Fitness center with indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour emergency call system in each residence and mobile security throughout property
- Weekly vesper services, prayer and meditation in on campus chapel
- Scheduled transportation
- Resident gardening area
- Quilting studio
- Woodworking shop
- Art studio
- Mercy clinic
- Library with Metropolitan Public Library book exchange
- Card room
- Private living room and private dining room for entertaining large groups of family and friends
- 40 acres with gardens, lake and gazebo
- Movie theatre