Epworth Villa's health care team has earned a solid reputation in the Oklahoma City area, and we can deliver all that knowledge and skill right to your home. Epworth at Home, a Continuum of Care, provides skilled and highly trained care teams to focus on the needs of our patients and their families.
We are one of the few care providers that are not-for-profit and our faith based approach ensures that all our patient's cares are met. We are Medicare certified and service the Greater Oklahoma City area.
You have a choice in home care and hospice providers. Why not choose one of the most respected healthcare teams in the state.
CALL US AT 405-767-9033 TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR QUALITY SERVICES.
Private Duty Services Available to Epworth Villa Residents.
Private Duty Services are non-medical services and are Private Pay. Our goal is to provide in-home support services to assist our residents in remaining in their own home.
We are dedicated to promoting the physical and emotional well-being of our clients and all who come in contact with our agency. Your home care needs, safety and happiness are most important to us.
Private Duty Services
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Laundry services
- Escort to medical appointments
- Personal care assistance
- Change linens
Private Duty services are billed monthly for hours of service provided.
To Discuss All Services Available to You Please Call Us at 405-767-9033
Home Health care is a wide range of health care services that can be provided in your home following an illness, injury, or disease management. The goal of Home Health Care is to help you re-gain or maintain your independence. The care is usually short-term and intermittent.
Who's eligible? People with Medicare who meet these conditions:
- Must be under the care of a physician
- Must require intermittent skilled nursing care, Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, or Speech therapy.
- Must be homebound.
Services Offered Include:
- Skilled Nursing: RN (Observation and Assessment; Plan of care Management, Education etc.) LPN (Routine skilled care)
- Patient and caregiver teaching Disease Management, Medication Management, Community Resources
- Wound Care (Assessment, Dressing changes, Education)
- Cardiac Care (Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation, etc.)
- Pulmonary Care (Respiratory: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease/COPD, Bronchitis, Emphysema, etc.)
- Diabetic Teaching
- Ostomy Care Training
- Behavioral Health Services: (Depression, Grief counseling, Dementia are, etc.)
- Physical Therapy: (Gait and balance training, Strength training, Range of motion assessment and exercises, Home exercise program, Fall prevention, etc.)
- Speech Therapy (Swallowing assessment, Cognitive assessment, Speech assessment, etc)
For more information contact us at (405) 767-9033
Hospice is designed to provide comfort and support to patients, families, and caregivers during the final stages of life. Our goal is to enable patients and families to achieve the highest quality of life possible and make the most of each day.
A terminal prognosis must be diagnosed by a medical doctor with the expectation that if the disease runs its normal course the patient will have approximately 6 months or less to live.
- Certified Hospice Aides
- Social Worker
- Volunteer Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Prescriptions related to the terminal illness
- Bereavement and Grief Services
- Physician Services
Medicare and often private insurance will cover hospice services.
As a not-for-profit hospice provider we can provide care anywhere you call "home".
Please Contact Us at 405-767-9033 to discuss our end-of-life care services.
One of the Most Important Decisions You Can Make