Private Duty Services
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Laundry services
- Escort to medical appointments
- Personal care assistance
- Change linens
Home Health care is a wide range of health care services that can be provided in your home following an illness, injury, or disease management. The goal of Home Health Care is to help you regain or maintain your independence. The care is usually short-term and intermittent.
Who's eligible? People with Medicare who meet these conditions:
- Must be under the care of a physician
- Must require intermittent skilled nursing care, Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, or Speech therapy.
- Must be homebound.
Services Offered Include:
- Skilled Nursing: RN (Observation and Assessment; Plan of care Management, Education etc.) LPN (Routine skilled care)
- Patient and caregiver teaching Disease Management, Medication Management, Community Resources
- Wound Care (Assessment, Dressing changes, Education)
- Cardiac Care (Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation, etc.)
- Pulmonary Care (Respiratory: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease/COPD, Bronchitis, Emphysema, etc.)
- Diabetic Teaching
- Ostomy Care Training
- Behavioral Health Services: (Depression, Grief counseling, Dementia are, etc.)
- Physical Therapy: (Gait and balance training, Strength training, Range of motion assessment and exercises, Home exercise program, Fall prevention, etc.)
- Speech Therapy (Swallowing assessment, Cognitive assessment, Speech assessment, etc)
Please Contact Us at (405) 767-9033 To Discuss All Services Available to You
Hospice is designed to provide comfort and support to patients, families, and caregivers during the final stages of life. Our goal is to enable patients and families to achieve the highest quality of life possible and make the most of each day.
A terminal prognosis must be diagnosed by a medical doctor with the expectation that if the disease runs its normal course the patient will have approximately 6 months or less to live.
- Certified Hospice Aides
- Social Worker
- Volunteer Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Prescriptions related to the terminal illness
- Bereavement and Grief Services
- Physician Services
Medicare and often private insurance will cover hospice services.
As a not-for-profit hospice provider we can provide care anywhere you call "home".
Please Contact Us at (405) 767-9033 to discuss our end-of-life care services.
One of the Most Important Decisions You Can Make